Children's Day 2018
Seven things every child needs to hear: I love you, I’m proud of you, I’m sorry, I forgive you, I’m listening. This is your responsibility. You have what it takes to succeed.
- Children's Day observations in the United States predate both Mother's and Father's Day. The day to celebrate children dates from the 1860s and earlier.
- The Methodist Episcopal Church at the Methodist Conference of 1868 recommended that the second Sunday in June be observed annually as Children’s Day.
- The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in 1883 designated the second Sabbath in June as Children’s Day.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts issues an annual proclamation for the second Sunday in June.
- Numerous churches and denominations currently observethe second Sunday in June including the African Methodist Episcopal Church, African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, and the Church of the Nazarene.
Join in the Children’s Day celebration and send your daughter, son, grandchildren, niece, nephew, cousin or just a great kid some LOVE.
Congratulations to Trinity. Keep working toward being a shining star
Happy Children’s Day Superman, keep your dreams alive and one day you might help save the world!!!
Happy children’s day to the Distinguished Gentlemen of Spoken Word, keep on aspiring, motivating and elevating our people. You represent the dreams of the enslaved, the promise of the civil rights advocates and the hope of all mankind, keep on shouting
Happy Children’s Day Dalonzo, you really are an amazing young man, thanks for representing and carrying the torch, we appreciate you always
Happy children’s day Bobby, you are a Super Star heading for the SUPER BOWL🏈