Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided by Cleveland Urban Minority Alcoholism Drug Abuse Outreach Project (hereafter referred to as UMADAOP) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. UMADAOP's Website Terms and Conditions as detailed below apply to all UMADAOP Sites.
3. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the UMADAOP website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to UMADAOP or are otherwise used by UMADAOP as permitted by applicable law.
4. In accessing the UMADAOP website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the UMADAOP website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of UMADAOP or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act or other applicable law.
5. Links to the UMADAOP site are welcome, provided they link to the UMADAOP website's homepage. UMADAOP disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the UMADAOP's website.
6. UMADAOP provides the material published on its website on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material. UMADAOP and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the UMADAOP website.
7. UMADAOP is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and UMADAOP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. UMADAOP endeavors to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does UMADAOP warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
9. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restricts or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. UMADAOP has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. UMADAOP is not responsible for, neither does UMADAOP accept any liability for, any material posted on the site other than by UMADAOP. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the UMADAOP site are those of the third party concerned. UMADAOP neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with United States law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
11. UMADAOP logo is a trademark of UMADAOP registered in the US and other countries. This mark may not be copied or used without permission.
12. The right to be forgotten: if you wish us to remove your personal information or images from our site we will respond promptly. Please email your request to email@example.com
Cleveland UMADAOP 2018